Recent Posts

30 December 2009

Shit I want: Overpriced Designer Shit Edition


Oh my god the colour the prints the cuts, it's a really great collection with a amazing direction, Tina Kavilas is one of my favourite Australian designers! and keeps on getting better and better






This would fit me, even in a small, and would go with 90% of my wardrobe but the money, oh how I wish I had the money for this baby.

 
I've been looking for a yellow leather bag for eons and I really love this one I can't frickin well afford it or anything else from Proenza Schouler oh well there's this one from etsy that will fill the void for my yellow leather fantasy



 

This wouldn't even fit my pinky but I need something in my wardroble that says "Daddy is into leather" you know because all the hip kids nowadays refer to themselves as 'Daddy'






She's in Australia, so I'm supporting Australian independent business women, and by sheer coincidence will have a handbag that shits on yours and your mothers (don't know what Moschino handbag shit looks like but I'd say it'd be able to be appreciated on many levels)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.