Recent Posts

04 January 2010

DIY Projects to make in time for A/W 2010




This tutorial from blogger Anywho looks simple enough even in Danish, I think this would be quite rocking a little bit longer in a charcoal jersey knit epecially for Autumn/Winter,  Style Hurricane has done a very cute version too!




If I start this now it might be ready for winter 2012, I like the simplicity of this pattern ( if I make it longer I think it would make a rocking dress too) , and I would most likely do it in a charcoal/ maybe heather grey too, because the cables would be lost in black and I'm sick of red.



 
Something Fringed; this tutorial for Phillip Lim's 2 in 1 fringed dress is speaking to me, and it's saying "make me, and while you are at it make me a friend it's so lonely being a DIY rip off of a designer dress from two years ago"

and speaking of 2008 A/W trends I want to copy in 2010


Something Rodarte inspired in Mohair and cobwebby and scribbly, I'm thinking some stockings with some chunky needles I dare say they'd take a weekend to make, and maybe in some different colours






1 comments:

Megan said...

These would be amazing DIY projects! Can't wait to see what you do with them! I especially love that first skirt, thanks for the tip on that one.

Post a Comment

.