Recent Posts

15 December 2009

Fat? Australian? got $34.30? then get this dress,

A couple of entries ago I mentioned briefly this dress and how much I love it, it's a bit warm now here In Sydney to wear it but thinking about it I had to give it a whirl today, and so I did and hot damn I remember why I love this dress, it's comfy not very scratchy at all (90% viscose 10% merino) and was a steal when I got it for I think $60 in late August, but it got hot and I retired her for the winter.

but it was slightly cold this morning so i thought fuck it, I'll be in air conditioning for most of it, i'll only swaet like a pig on the way home. now here's the dress the way Kirrily Johnston intended


Nice huh?


And heres me



.
so what do you think, the pervy old men on the bus like it so it must be flattering right?

It's a great dress and I wish I had cash as maxshop are doing free shipping this week and at $34.30 this dress is a right steal



the sleeves are the best part you can button them up and it's sleeveless ar unbotton and they are batwing like, without any obvious hardware,  please get colder summer, I can envision many a night out in this baby



0 comments:

Post a Comment

.