Recent Posts

10 December 2009

As Tim Gunn would say : Make it work!

well I was a browsing and perusing the interwebs looking for a better life for myself (through clothing) and stumbled acrosss this little number on sale





Samurai Dress: A/W 2009 Kirrily Johnston for Maxshop

It's technically not my size, but it's made from a mile of silk and for $20 if it doesn't fit my torso i'll have a lovely chartreuse silk turban to wear on weekends, or I could cut in some sporty vents to "Make it Work"

or I could sell it on ebay, or sew it all up and turn it into a lovely silk beanbag

I got this number a few months ago



Empire Dress: A/W 2009 Maxshop

an it fits like a dream, it's meant to be incredibly oversized on a size 12 girl so it fits normally on me and is so comfortable to wear. I might take some photos of me in ti later on, it's a very warm dress not at all suitable for summer

Please clothing god, make it fit, or "make it work"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.