Recent Posts

06 December 2009

Shit I want : Accessory edition; sparkly jewellery etc.



















I kind of have been lusting over bib necklaces this week, I have seen the ones on local jewelery stores and on etsy and they are a bit to doilyish, or flowery, or bedazzled, I want something with a bit of everything, a true clusterfuck of a necklace, I'm thinking I might DIY it as I have a whole bunch of leather left over from a current DIY project.


 


 


I have been lusting after this necklace for so long, it's got everything I have ever wanted in jewelry, colour class, uniqueness actually when I have daydreams about my wedding day it involves me wearing this necklace (is that weird) but alas I is poor and I will have to make do a plastic version for now, but one day, she will be mine.




I love reading the The Glamourai blog, Kelly has such unique style, and excutes so very well, I'm not very much into faceted gemstone and chain jewelery but kelly's stuff makes me want to get into it, and this ring is so frickin cool, it reminds me of high school science class, those naff crystal shops that sell overpriced incense sticks and crystal wands to cleanse your soul/colon, Queen Elizabeth I and Old skool 80's Hip Hop. I want/ need.






1 comments:

Deborah-lee said...

Have you read the "other Kimberly's" blog (Fab Finds?)

She made her own bib necklace and gives a tutorial for it.

I do love that flower one. Where have you seen them locally?

Are you going to come to the Curvy Chic meetup at Newtown this weekend?

Post a Comment

.