Recent Posts

24 December 2009




Headscarf: Tied 'Rhoda' Style : Thrifted
Necklace: Diva
Sweater: Ments Kmart black acrylic jumper with neckband removed and worn backwards
Jeans: 1626 thrifted.

The Boy really does not like these jeans and so everytime I put these babies on he visibly winces and questions my intentions of leaving the house. He'll um and ahh and question my choice of arse coverings. Usually in order to determine if an outfit is suitable I'll ask the question "am I rootable?" (it's an Australian thing Root = Sex... well the penetration bit, so Rootable means fuckable) any 99.9 percent of the time it's a yes, but these jeans... these jeans have magic contraceptive abilities that cause all desire in my boyfriend to shirivel up and die... oh well it means more time for me to eat chocoalte and buy stuff online.


I mean come on they aren't that bad are they? a little baggy by thats the style! I'm a hipster into the fashion and the young people stuff.



Where did my arse go?

Oh well whatever! I still like the jeans like this with a long jumper they are comfy so very comfy.

Yeah the Sweater thingy, it's literally a mens V neck jumper that I cut the neck out of hemmed the bastard and wear it backwards, I got he jumper off the sale rack at k-mart for about $7 and the con is it pills like buggery but any cold day it's my go to item and I do look cute in a boatneck


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.