Recent Posts

19 December 2009

It didn't fit.


Green thing: Kirrily Johnston loves Maxshop
Black singlet: kmart
Skirt: My Size
Belt: came with a dress

The samurai dress came and of course it didn't fit ok one specific tube secotion of the dress but alas a pair of scissors and 30 seconds and I now own a fancy green silk cape, it needs a bit of a pressing but it was lovely breezy and light and the colour in person is to die for (no photos can catch this colour), and there are many silky nooks and crannies to fiddle around with when you are bored. I love it as a cape (and the boy seems to like it) and that's all that matters.

Kirrily Johnston is probably rolling over in her grave or her Egyptian cotton sheets (or whatever fashion designers roll in nowadays) seeing this fat chick bastardise her lovley blousy unstructured creations but whatever! whatever! I do what I want



One of my other favourite things in this outfit today is the ring I made it myself last week by sewing some turquoise chip beads sewn onto a ring of underwear elastic, I think I'll churn out a few more of these they are comfy and surprisingly work with a variety of outfits and despite being massive the elastic makes it super comfy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.