Recent Posts

02 December 2009

Grey something or rather




Black button up shirt: thrifted tag says silhouettes
Grey Tank: $6 Kmart tank
Skirt: My Size
Belt: came with a shirt dress
Shoes: generic black sandals from Target 
Necklace: it's a key on a necklace



It's not a colourful outfit but it is an outfit, it was cool, suitable for work, an d was made of pieces that at least smelled clean. which for me is a good thing.


The singlet top is a dream I got it for $6 at Kmart I also snapped it up in red and black and I will get more colours... sugar daddy dependant (as I need one, know any sugar daddies?) or maybe next pay so if you are in Oz and have $6 they go up to size 20 (or $12 up to sz 26 in a more roomier cut) they have wide straps a high back and in lovely stretchy cotton so friendly for big titted bra wearers, living in Australia, with no money that don't want to look like a slut... a.k.a me
 




Look at me in my bad ass $5 sunglasses! yeah I know you be hatin'


P.S. thank you all for such lovely comments you are all dolls all you commenters and I look forward to spending some time online, forum reading, clothes browsing and sharing the love

2 comments:

Deborah-lee said...

Ooh, I have that skirt. You make it look so much more funky than I do. Hmmm.. wonder if I can style it for tomorrow. I might just steal your look :D

Miss Kiki said...

I actually only remembered this skirt and was motivated to actually wear it after seeing it in one of your posts Deborah-Lee by itself it's a really odd peice it looks awful with opaque stockings (on me ) and a solid black t-shirt seems to cheapen the print (on me) this is the only time I have actually worn it out of the house.

Post a Comment

.