Recent Posts

23 February 2010

what do I have to say about that Bbsize article

I was violated...I'm not going to tell you where as I do not want to introduce traffic to her page

Ok wasn't really violated on the general scale of things this is pretty frickin' low, but miss L.Rigdon writer for some unheard of rag BBStyle used my picture next a picture of a model of a girl from a 2006 Jean Paul Gautier show claiming both of us and several more plus size girls as examples of what not to wear

Look this is minor but there were three things I am very upset about

a) the Author claims to be a professional writer... she has a website pimping herself out per word, professionals do not steal.

b) I had the photo in question posted to my flickr but not posted to any actual public flickr pool such as fatshionistas or death fatties, So Miss L.Rigdon not only stole a photo of me for her own use she had to go sifting through my whole personal gallery to find it in order to steal it

The picture was taken about ten minutes after I got my Jane BonBon Dress and I wanted to tell an online friend about it... I'm an idiot for adding it to my flickr, but on  the scale of things it wasn't so bad, I've seen some pretty fug outfits on the internets and looking at the the selection of people she chose as the what not to wear fatties I would rather be one of those than one of her recommendations of what to wear.

it has been taken down now though

"On request of people whose images we were using, we have decided to take down those images. Since the article was based on those images, we are taking the article down for the time being.
We are leaving your comments though. Thank you for taking time to post your comments.
Check back next week. We have another article that we will be publishing.
Once again, thanks for all the comments."


Or as the French say Le sigh.

3 comments:

definatalie said...

You shouldn't have to apologise for putting a picture of yourself online. The author of that article, L Rigdon, should apologise to you and all the other women personally!

The bbsize website is a crock of bullcrap and does NOTHING to advance fatshion.

Anonymous said...

The second I saw that picture of you I got pissed.
I left an angry comment, not too sweary but well written for the anger I was feeling. That site is a whole load of bull, never apologise for what you do Kiki unless it's deserved. This? Needs no apology. From you at least, this Rigdon seriously needs to learn some f-ing manners.

I love you, I think you're beautiful and all of those other fats who that twat stole pictures from are also beautiful. Fuck the haters. You are NOT an idiot for posting that photograph.

Omg, I just realised..
OMFG I AM WEARING BRIGHT COLOURS RIGHT NOW GET IT OFF I MUST LOOK LIKE A BLIMP OMG I WILL DROWN IN MY FAAAAAAAT /cry

Lots of love for you and all of the other hurt/pissed off/disrespected Fats.
Your fat nurse, Devon xx

Miss Kiki said...

Thanks guys, you and everyone else have been such dolls about the whole thing makes me all shucks inside.

Devon: you have combined two of my favourite things in one post colours and swearing keep it up.

Post a Comment

.