Recent Posts

13 February 2010

Outfit: of the Good Vibrations Music Festival

 


 Yesterday I went to the Sydney Good Vibrations Music festival with my bother and the boy to see Salt n Pepa, Gossip, Naughty By Nature and fuck load of other artists. It was great fun, even if it was bucketing all day and I couldn't fluff up the fro in the way I wanted to fluff it.

 
Top: Beth Ditto for Evans (actually found it in a Thrift Store here in Sydney)
Jacket: Thrifted
Shorts: pair of kmart jeans that I thrifted and cut up
Tights: Curvaceous
Boots: steel toe tradies

I don't particularly care for the top but I found it at an Op Shop for ten bucks and thought fuck it let's give it a whirl, they were selling the attached aqua singlet for $5 which I caved and bought too it was a size 32UK and I'm usually a 26UK in tops and dresses so I had to belt it otherwise I would feel awkward/swimming in fabric, and you have to excuse my breasts there is actually 3/4 of a bottle of vodkas stashed in one of these and I had deflated one of my boobs making screwdrivers at the bus stop

Yes I am that classy!

I wore it as to reference to Beth Ditto at the fetival but yeah, Gossip were clashing with Naughty by Nature on the schedule so she couldn't see me in the crowd and let me in backstage like she did with Stephanie .

Anyways every talks about Beth Ditto and what she is doing Fashion-wise for plus size girls well ahem I do love her and her style but if you have ever seen Basement Jaxx live you would have drowned in the hour and a bit of fat fashion fabulousness that is their live show .




 

in fact just google them and enjoy them, they are one of my most favouritest bands ever, their songs are perfections and you will be happier guaranteed if you listen to their music.



4 comments:

Nefertiti said...

I love your head when you make your face,mdr !

Happy st valentin ;O)

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you in the BDitto top, you rock it so well. Your pictures and posts are always a pleasure :D

abearmadethis said...

LMFAO! Vodka bra, girl you rock!

D (long time lurker compelled to type)

Miss Kiki said...

Dee: I find Bras filled with vodka bring many out tof the woodwork ;)

FatNurse: aww shucks I'm glad it looks alright it's a cool but really odd piece it's soo heavy and I'm alwayd worried about how it hangs

Nefertiti: LoL I prefer my stupid faces over my Serious ones I feel less like a wanker when I take my outfit pictures

Post a Comment

.