Recent Posts

10 February 2010

Outfits: another bloody high wiasted skirt/ cardigan combo a.k.a what I wear to work most everyday

 
Headscarf: thrifted
Earrings: thrifted
Tank: Kmart $6 singlets
Cardigan: Moda for Target
Stockings: dunno?

This is fast becomign my stock standard work outfit, because a) it makes me look responsible...ish (worki is conservative..ish)  b) it's frickin hot and muggy here in Sydney and wearing skirts give my beloved corporate box the fresh air it needs and c) I can usually fart out an outfit like this or similar in ten minutes in the dark in the morning.

I like the combo I do I mean anytime I whack on a high waisted skirt my tits look spectacular. but i feel like every fat chick lady skirt-wearing individual is wearing the exact same thing!

  
Headscarf: Thrifted
T-shirt: Thrifted
Cardigan: Sara
Skirt: Evans
Hosiery: dunno
Earrings: Thrifted



I'm not really that upset by it but I want to figure out something a little more unique outfit wise, maybe a cape? or some sort of nipple adornment.
Anyway in other things the skirt in picture number 1 whilst it wrinkles like a 94 year old you have shoved into a suitcase, it is a great length, has pockets and is really well made, and if I wasn't so skint (poor)  I would buy me few in different colours to rotate it is a good skirt the waistband is versatile and comfortable (theres elastic in the back)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.