Recent Posts

11 February 2010

The Spank Bank: My new husband Jon Kortajarena and he will wear Tom Ford to our Wedding!

 
Meet my new husband image pinched from Sartorially Inclined

I sometimes have ideas of what my wedding would be like, not that I ever plan on getting married but I would totally do it for the cake or the cash or the visa.

Anyways I was perousing the interwebs and encountered  this overview of Tom Fords S/S 2010 and went oh my frickin' god where have you been all my life.

Anyways it's not so much him but he'll do tonight until I can print out some more pictures of Lee Marvin. but the above outfit, I'm a sucker for bow ties and men in unusual prints and honestly if I were to wak down the aisle and be a bridezilla I would want my groom rocking this... or seersucker...mmmm men in seersucker suits.  But I is late he is off rooting Madonna I think


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.