Recent Posts

17 February 2010

Shit I want: Australian Plus Sized Shit

Mline Dress; Avaialble at Myer

This dress is darling, this whole label is actually darling it's the youth off shoot of the Australian Plus Size stalwart label Maggie T (and if you are of a certain age or want to look that way I totally recommend they do have some great pieces I have a couple of maggie t jumpers that I thrash to death come winter) I tried on this dress at Myer a frew weeks ago and if I had the $199 I would of got it there and then it was impeccible quality and a fab cut... nothing but love for this label... so far

 

Cute dress, I think this dress wouldn't look as good when encased with my tits and arse but I can dream.


 

Don't usually care for the Dip dye phenomena of late but this I like and the dye looks flattering and with long term potential. P.S. Autograph the price point for this shirt sucks balls.


Actually dream diva has been the most impressive Aussie plus sized brand of late with their dresses and items all reasonably priced for Australia with a variety of tasteful and on trend pieces that don't verge into ghetto trash cough ahem City Chic cough, and their dress selection for plus iszes absolutely rocks and am thinking af buying me a birthday present for myself from there.








1 comments:

Annie said...

I'm with you on Autograph. Some stuff is "ok' in a , "I would take it if given or saw at the Salvos for $3" but the prices suck.I got a skirt at a Smith Family store the other week, only couple bucks, more florally that I go for but it looks nice on and for the price, why not? I'm also with you on city chic...I look and look to see if I can understand the fuss...nup, it just ain't me. I saw one top maybe I liked but then thought I'd look like a short fat version of Jennifer Lopez and wondered what the hell I was thinking. I'm going to Syd for some shopping over easter (live in Bowral). Could you recommend any op shops or other stores you like (any where, not necessarily the city, 'burbs are fine with me). Only if you feel like it obviously :-) Thanks

Post a Comment

.