Recent Posts

05 March 2010

what I hate about plus size fashion in Australia: Kmart part two

All above styles available from Now Plus at Kmart

INT: K-mart Australia's Plus Size Headquarters

K-mart Guy 1:
oh my god! we have to start improving out plus size range this whole fatshionista movement is getting huge, everyone wants plus size clothes in fashionable and current styles what are we going to do?

K-mart Guy 2:
  I know, it's crazy I don't think we can keep up all we have are these shapeless sacks, how are we going to convince plus size women that these are on trend?

Kmart Guy 3:
ooh look what I found a stud gun and a million bronze studs y'know like the ones other brands put all over their clothes aout four years ago.

Kmart Guy 2:
oh yes and studs on clothes was a completely fashionable trend two years ago, I think they ere calling it punk or Emo or some other jazz like that.

Kmart Guy 1 :
I don't know this seems like a bit like we are shortchanging our plus size market

Kmart Guy 3:
  yeah but they are fat

Kmart Guy 1:
I suppose you're right I mean what can they do shop somewhere else?

Kmart Guy 1, 2 & 3:
all laugh heartily and pat each others on the back 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

.