Recent Posts

03 February 2010

Still alive: busy as f%$k; go look at some pretty things

 
a really good collection of images and a what happened after the happily ever after (oh I should warn there is a picture of a fat "Little red riding hood" who the photographer clearly indicates is fat because she eats fast food and that her life may be worse because of it, I think she looks hot, and am not offended by the connection insinuated by the photographer but if you are don't blame me if you click on the link)

 
 tres gorgeous, now I need me a man to buy me a hermes scarf and is content with the fact that I already have a boyfriend.

The Pedro Almodovar Film, Broken Embraces

I saw this a couple of weeks ago and I can't get it out of my head, it's 90's fabulous! The story is great and lovley but the Art Direction/ Costume/ Make-up like in all his films is something above and beyond whateveryone else is doing. I'm still thinking about some of the costumes in the 90's parts.

 
I mean look at the frickin poster



Everything, Related to the show "In Living Color"

Ages ago when I used to root around, I dated/ rooted briefly (super briefly) an American whose name escapes me (I really want to say Brad?) who told me about this show, and the reason why he watched it was it was funnier than most stuff on T.V at the time and also to perve on the Fly Girls a troupe of dancers, he told me that it was his sexual awakening watching the dance troupe in bike pants do the running man and other delicious 90's hip hop dance moves... anyway that was the only thought I had about this show until a couple of weeks ago I fellt compelled to obtain this and whole bunch of other classic comedy series of note to watch in my spare time, and I can totally understand why a 12 year old boy would toss off over this Those Fly Girls are Hot.


Yeah Jennifer Lopez was one of them but the earlier members of the troupe were so much hotter

I can't find me anyvideos that show the brilliance that was their outfits and moves, but I will.


Oh you must be sick of this link shit, but my camera is nowhere to be seen I hate crappy outfit photos.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

.