Recent Posts

29 May 2010

Outfit: What I wore when taking photos of our spare room to put up onto the internet in order to get a flatmate.

Trench: lily0808168 via Ebay heres a live auction for it
Top: Evans
Shorts: Jeans I cut up
Shoes: Invisble Wedges from Gullible City
Carpet: came with the house

This photo is completely random, I was taking photos of the corner (we are looking for a new housemate) and noticed something speck like while attending the the speck the camera takes five photos in quick succession (I think she is broken); and  even though Im not prepared, I hear the warning beeps and from dozens of Outfit self protraits I subconciously pose. 4 of the shots where khaki blur this however was freakishly useable. and It means that I don't have take time off my busy Saturday (watching movies and scratching myself) creating content for this here page. Yay half arse blog entry.

I did chuck on a pair of stockings and boots and wear this up to the shops to buy a clothes drying rack and that was another highlight of my day.

I do love the trench I wear it everywhere, and the short adjustable sleeves make it perfect for th Aussie winter, I think I'm going to buy another one as I am literally wearing it out and the khaki colour (the buttons eep on falling off) is actually a really versatile flattering neutral. also it has this fab tulip hem that is so adorable, I ordered a 5X even though I'm squarely in their 3X sizing (heard reviews off their off sizing and have been super happy with the fit, and the price just shits on every other Trench out there.

6 comments:

abearmadethis said...

"wolf whistle" great pins!

Nefertiti said...

j ai envie de tentee le short mais je suis tellement complexee pas sur que j ose...

en tout cas le tien te va parfaitement !

bon dimanche ;O)

Anonymous said...

Kiki you know I love you oh so much. That trench is really cute on you and you have fantastic legs!
Devon xx
www.fat-nurse.com

cheeky rose said...

great legs, love the colour of your trench coat

pearlslaceandruffles said...

Haha awesome title! I love the color of your coat

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

Patrick Jakubowski said...

i love your legs

Post a Comment

.