Recent Posts

12 May 2010

Outfit: Black, like my cold dead heart


Jacket: beth Ditto for Evans
Shirt: traded some magic beans for it
Skirt: My Size
Opaques: I hvae no idea
Boots: Evans 
Scarf: Made it myself.

It's getting cold in Ye Olde Sydney Towne and the layers start a piling on, It becomes my least coourful period as most of my winter clothes are black (a result of my previous career as a make-up artist and their ability to be used as a tax deduction) Anyway yeah my colourful self will become a shivering monotone shell of a being by June and the colour in my ensembles will only be provided by spilled beverages, jokes about penises oh and accessories of course.
Speaking of which, I have been churning out cheap-and-slightly-nasty scarves from cotton, knit jersey just buy a few metres and sew or pin into a loop if you want a circle scarf or cut up into bits and knot if you want a necklush  
I might even churn out some instructions this weekend; it's scarily easy and minimal if any sewing is required and each scarf usually costs about $5- $10 to make.
It's late I go sleep now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.