Recent Posts

14 May 2010

Outfit: what I wore when I was hungover and forgot I had an 8:30 dentist appointment

Headscarf: Thrifted
Sweater: MySize Thrifted
Pants: Won them in a bar fight
Shoes: Converse
Scarf: a few yards of grey jersey knit knotted together.


Anyway I forgot this morning that I had a dentist appointment, and I was hungover from the traditional Australian activity of "after work drinks" and the other traditional Australian activity of "After, After work drinks" so I went stumbling out of the house his morning in my Haus frau garb.

I'm posting it, as I am joining everyone else blogging themselves without make-up and whilst I should say that 90% of pictures of me on this blog are without make-up as I literally take all my outfit photos at around 6:45 am before the sun is fully up, depending on my mood I apply the minimal make-up (habit formed as a make-up always clean and minimalfor the day) I wear in full light (another habit I have formed) in a little hidden area at my bus stop or at work in the ladies . I think hungover/ un made-up me is a good variant on the theme.



mmm sexy, dehydrated, still slightly drunk ol' me

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your hair with the scarf around it. So cute.

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

Miss Kiki said...

thank you so very much!, love your blog

Post a Comment

.