Recent Posts

19 May 2010

Outfit: Generic work outfit (now with added colour)

Dress: ASOS Curve
Cardigan: Basque Woman
Opaques:  it's a full leg tattoo I got done to look like opaques
Shoes: Thrifted mens suede laceups I have ruined by splashing about in puddles
Necklace: Diva
Head Scarf: Thrifted

  • ASOS had free shipping to Austalia a couple of weeks ago
  • after seeing this dress on Natalie of Definatalie.com I decided I must have it or some variant of said dress
  • it took longer than their pomised 10 business days to deliver fo which they suck but the dress is good and my boobs like nice so I will fogive them
  • however it is too short and creases like a (insert your own metaphor for a heavily creased item or person)
  • if you look closely you can see my polka dotted bra

Oh and if you are one of the bazillion people who came here fom Definatalie's neck o' the woods  hello, I hope I havent offended with my weekly references to my "Coporate Box" "Minge" or "Lady Garden" and thankyou Natalie for incluing me amongst some amazing and inspiring gals, it's such an honour.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Cute dress. I thought the dots were part of the dress pattern until you mentioned the polka dot bra. Btw I really envy you your hair! I can never wear cute head scarves or anything like that.

definatalie said...

That dress really is AWESOME but I agree on the length. I find mine has shrunk further with each wash, which makes me really grumpy.

Also I think you should write "Corporate Box" in every post. I DIED LAUGHING.

Miss Kiki said...

kathrynoh: thanks! I have to wear headscarves otherwise my fro can cause serious damage to electrical systems at my work and it gets caught in things, and also it makes me look like I tried because you cannot do much with a short boofy fro'

definatalie: The dress is soo good. I wanna get me a red one and the black one and embroider it with something fun; I love the term "corporate box" but I need a few more suitable euphemisms for less formal settings in fact I think thats a good challenge to work a vagina euphemism into every blog entry.

Nefertiti said...

tres jolie tenue,le rouge te va tres bien

bon w end !

http://letempledeladeessenilunoah.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

.