Recent Posts

03 May 2010

Outfit: what I wore to after work drinks

Dress: Kirrily Johnston for Maxshop
Belt: found it in a pile once
Leggings: Mesh insert Leggings 
 Shoes: I'm gonna say Evans

Why did I wear what I wore? Well I gots to be conservative at my job. Why? because my workplace is conservativeish and because if I had my tits out I'd get too many girls jealous at their sheer spectaculariness! and I'd get a formal warning by HR

.But after work was over I hitched the hemline up a a good foot and a half drank myself tipsy and went home inappropriately early.

Oh and why am I hold my spectacular breasts in this photo... well I got my flatmate/ boyfriend to take this here picture (there has to be a reason why I call him tripod ) and the only non blurred photo was the one where I'm holding my tits, it's like it subconsciously steadies him by focusing on them

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey hun, don't know if you have one of these already, but I gave you an award on my blog:
http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

.