Recent Posts

04 September 2009

Trawling throgh the Andes on the Hunt for the One..

I have since forever been on pursuit looking for the ultimate handbag, I want it to be a giant of a thing, ideally leather and in a neutral colour that would go with anything this is the closest so far

I love staying up late and looking at the J. Peterman catalogue, and pretending I'm an explorer packing for my next voyage. I have this thing where I would like to look like Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca  and wearing berets, fedoras , and trench coats all the time, but alas this is sunny non war torn Sydney and the temperature never drops low enough to rock both a hat and a trench coat together.
Ooh while I was writinig and browsing I have seen the dress I'd be willing to lose 20Kgs to get into
http://jpeterman.com/product~cat~110213~sku~WDR+1876.asp
I swear sometimes I want to be a lower northshore housewife with a four wheel drive .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.