Recent Posts

15 September 2009

it's time for Cardi Gras!

 


I found you in Byron bay when I was up there for Splendour in the Grass, she was sitting right up the back hidden in a store called The Institute of Cute, I was drawn to the store by the bubble machine oh how I love bubbles, I cam in and rummaged around I asked the shopgirl how much your friends were and she said $170 and I was about to leave and then I saw some ladybugs or some other twee shit and it's where I saw you, all demure and refined in Navy blue I almost missed you but luckily you caught my eye with all your carousel horses circling your arms and I gasped! oh how I gasped I had never seen a carousel horse print that didn't look  like baby vomit after it had been eating jubes all day, I had to have you but I couldn't afford $170 but then I looked closer, you had been reduced to $70 ($50 was what I told the boyfriend) and you were all mine, I love wearing you, I really do you make me feel happier when I wear you and I'm so happy we are together, especially in this grey crisis I'm currently facing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.