Recent Posts

02 September 2009

The Domino Dress

Jacket: Beth Ditto for Evans
Domino Print dress (worn as top) : Beth Ditto for Evans
Skirt: Yours clothing Company
Belt : came with dress purchased from cupcake and cuddlebunny via etsy
I havent' bought new clothing in ages mainly because I'm poor and also because I'm actually super poor, I usually settle for hitting local op shops and wrangling together some bits and bobs to go with my collection of jeans and black tops but this year decided would invest a little bit into clothing and when I heard about this whole Beth Ditto range I thought fuck it I'm going to buy me some new clothes, and I jumped onto that poor domino dress like every other fat girl with 40 quid and decided to I'm going to dress up like a rock star... alas there are several things one needs to remember when purchasing clothing from overseas the U.K. in particular that I'm 5'11 probably becuase I got regular sunlight as a child however this dress from U.K I have purchased has been made for someone around 3'6 in height , thus as much as I love this dress and how amazing it makes my tits look i cannot wear it by itself without exposing 'the corporate box' (that's my euphemism for my vagina folks) so thats where 'el trusty hight waisted skirt' comes in with her sidekick the statement belt kid and there you have it.. how I have to wear the dress, give me some time though may be able to figure out a new way to rock the dress.
I wore this out to work and fancy dinner that night and I must say it rated well in people flirting with me, this ensemble has definitley been filed into outfits to pick up in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.