Recent Posts

22 September 2009

the weekend of the $2 polka dot skirt


White Shirt: I'm going to guess Kmart I have whole bunch of these left over from my waitressing days.
Skirt: Thrifted and untagged
Belt: Thrifted and untagged
Shoes: evans.co.uk
Key necklace : made from key I found in a desk drawer and a silver necklace


I found  this skirt on rack at an Op Shop and I saw pleats and I saw navy polkadots and I saw $2 on the tag and I was in love.



Tank: Vigilante Labs via Etsy
Skirt: Thrifted and untagged
Belt: Thrifted and untagged
Shoes: evans.co.uk
Key necklace : made from key I found in a desk drawer and a silver necklace
Headscarf: Thrifted and Untagged


I also saw that the label had been torn out and I had no idea what size it was, I'm guessing it's a size 12 (I is a little bigger than that) but I sucked it up (and in) forced myself into that Mofo and I think I look pretty damn cute I've already worn it three times this week,having to wear the waistband under my tits (as my rib cage and tits are considerably smaller than my bottom bits ) and hidden under a wide belt but nobody seems to notice and better thing about wide belts is that my tits look spectacularrrr (you gotta roll the r) The white shirt outfit did get me man attention on my commute which means it must be mentally stored for when I am single again or for when I need heavy stuff lifted.

The second outfit witht the kiwifruit doubly rocks as the tank top is scratch and sniff and smells of kiwifruit, but some people are apprehensive when I tell them my top is scratch and sniff... I may phrase it as "my boobs smell like kiwi fruit if you rub them, wanna sniff?" still even when the smell goes, it will be a lovely top I love the colour.







 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.