Recent Posts

08 September 2009

Stripes, Spots and a Snarl

 
Cardigan: Regatta (dyed a less fug shade of red)
Leggings:???
Belt: Evans
Boots: Duo
I'm trying to lessen my impact on Mother Nature by not purchasing new clothes and instead wear only vintage... Ok that almost sounded convincing, I like vintage stuff I really do but I alas am not a flaxen haired ivory skinned waif who can make a polyester mu-mu look like Versace, instead my thick clumsy limbs and shock of hair tends makes 'Vintage' look like 'Crazy Bag lady I cross the street to avoid as she looks lik she would throw her faeces at me' anyways I'm trying again as I'm poor and I stick out like dogs balls anyway I may as well stick out like dogs balls in an outfit that sticks out like dogs balls.
That I when I saw this dress I HAD to have it! the colours! the stripes!, the pussy bow ! the fact that it was upcycled! the fact that no one else would ever own this baby! so I go her and I loved her so I took her out for one last outing before the Sydney summer forces her into a cupboard for the next six months.
Shame about the photo, It does not do the dress justice, or me, I'm looking mighty bland there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.