Recent Posts

21 March 2010

Still Alive: Still writing this; I love me my Hipstamatic; go buy my stuff on ebay

Cam Whore photo taken with the Hipstamatic App for Iphone
Sunglasses: Karen Walker
T-Shirt: Bonds


It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago I didn't get too much but I did get this bracelet in the post and it is Officially my most favourite birthday present ever! I mean other than my Scrabble tile necklace and a copy of Prime Cut on VHS (oh Lee Marvin you got me ever so damp) from a couple of years ago

I just spent the last 2 hours offloading stuff onto Ebay, that shit is hard work, my auctions are only for Aussie people at the moment sorry international folks but I have no frickin' idea how selling stuff on ebay works  you can click here to have a look-see, I'm just working hard to cull the unworn clothing out of my life (P.S. if you buy something and you mention whykikwhy at the checkout I'll chuck in something extra as a little bonus like ahem cough splutter refund your postage back to you... yes free postage peeps)

Edited to add: added more stuff please buy it otherwise I'll donate to charity and they won't know what to do with a fabulous wrap dress or chunky high heeled Mary Janes.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

.