Recent Posts

18 November 2009

Smell my armpit? Ha I made you smell my Armpit!

Smell my armpit? Ha I made you smell my Armpit
Cardigan: Moda for Target  Australia
Top: Superhero top: Vigilante Labs via Etsy
Pants: Jersey Gauchos via Ebay
Shoes: Beth Ditto for Evans


I love this top I got it made by  fabulous Etsy seller Vigilante Labs who does great things with truly unique fabrics if you look closely it has snippets of comic books and flashes of action words I love clothes with onomatopoeia on them. if you want something unique truly unique try them they go up to 5XL and no one else will have something like it... well except for me

2 comments:

Deborah-lee said...

I can't see the pic.. but then I clicked on it and went to Flikr, so glad I did!!

That's a really great outfit and all my black/white/red kinda favourite colours!!

I also love your "Technicolour Yawn" shirt ... it looks great belted with that dress. I sure would never have thought of that combo, and couldn't have carried it off even if I did. Lovely!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! That top is amazing.

Post a Comment

.