Recent Posts

04 November 2009

One Pair of pants = a million ways (ok only actually three ways)

all the following outfits are featuring the same pair of pants a pair of Skinny leg stirrup pants I got on sale from Evans ages ago I never wore them except under boots as the stirrup was stupid beyond belief, but a pair of scissors and a needle and thread made them into my favourite pair of pants, hooray for rudimentary sewing skills. Dont mind the face most of these have been taken on the way to work and I feel like a right twat smiling into a camera on my mantelpiece at 6am

made from genuine acrylic
Cardigan: thrifted
Headscarf: Thrifted
Necklace: Tree of Life
Top: some generic black singlet
Pants: Evans formerly stirrup pants with the stirrup cut off them
Handbag: Ebay
Shoes: black skimmers from some cheap shop in Sydney CBD


What's with the face?
Headscarf : Thrifted
Cardigan: Jane Davenport
Belt: Evans
Pants: Evans used to be stirrup pants with the stirrup cut off.
Shoes: Planet Shoes
 

Made in Manhattan
Headscarf: Thrifted
Cardigan: Moda for Target
Tshirt: New York subway tourist t-shirt found at thrift store
Pants: Evans formerly stirrup pants with the stirrup cust off them
Belt: Evans
shoes: Beth Ditto for evans
 

Oh I could talk about this outfit for ages, It features my new favourite t-shirt (other than my lime green Toshiro Mifune t-shirt) It's a t-shirt of the New York Subway map, and a lovely cardigan from the new revamped plus size Target range MODA some of the range is well onstructed and gorgeous (like my cardigan) some of it is dog fugly example

 taken at my local target
anyone else seeing aqua alien vaginas in the print


most of it however is an improvement, and the new buyer certainly has had an impact, I just wish there was more more classic, simple pieces instead of tribal printed kaftans in aqua spew, but the cardigan is so divine
and I paid full price for it, something I avoid doing like the plague at my local target.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

.