Recent Posts

28 November 2009

The Problem with Plus Size Cothing in Australia: Part Two (kmart edition)

I don't mind Kmart in Australia, it's a basic go to store for basics at a reasonable price it's close to my house and near where I get my groceries so I'm in there often, and all being said my local kmart has a decent selection of clothing  but not nearly enough of it while it still churns out aisles of polyester crap!


I have seen these pants sitting there year after year after year in every department store in Australia in the same colours, the same fabric and the same 3/4-7/8 length, and every-time I look at them I die a little inside.




I swear this looks like a bird went and shat all over an already bad floral print shirt (or it may be my photographic skills enhancing the the shittiness of this shirt)



Yes because as a fat girl I like to advertise the fact that I love to eat cookies and until I can save up enough money to get this phrase tattooed onto my forehead theres this t-shirt


And when I'm not advertising the fact that I'm a fat chick into cookies, I like to wear this t-shirt to show potential suitors that I am a sexual predator..I mean cougar in training! I mean there is nothing a woman can do to command more respect from her peers than to refer to herself as a cougar and be humble enough to admit that as a cougar she needs more training, and hug would be nice too.



1 comments:

Simone Says said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA... i love your comments on kmart and its shitty array of plus size fashion, especially your comments on the cookie tshirt.

Post a Comment

.