Recent Posts

10 November 2009

A Clusterfuck of Colour: v 2.0

Clusterfuck of Colour v 2.0

I found this amazing/ almost hideous tie dyed vest/mumu thing at Vinnies in Marrickville and it instantly reminded me of Porenza Schoulers S/S 2010 collection, lifesaver lollies and my new summer theme 'A Clusterfuck of Colour' which I'm going to jump in head-first with, I'm trying to get at least four separate colours into each of my outfits and and ramp up the pattern mixing, within reason I have to work in a very conservative environment  but i'm pushing the envelope more and more everyday

But this shirt i have already worn it three times this week and I know it's going to come out alot more this summer! It's ben part of seriously some of the best thrifting i have accomplished in the last two weeks. I mean look at it! it looks like someone pissed on a rainbow!

The Dress is by Etsy Seller Jane BonBon and it's a dream, it's made to be braless and made to my exact measurements admittedly it's a little big since I have somehow manage to lose weight in the last month so I have been pinning it at the back or belting it, but i will be back and buying more and more I want to get me the fishtail skirt for winter and another couple of braless dresses, check her out with the currency conversion rates she is a right bargain at the moment

Clusterfuck of Colour : 2.0
Dress: Jane BonBon via Etsy
Shirt: Thrifted and Untagged
Belt: Don't know
Shoes: Can't remember

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.