Recent Posts

24 November 2009

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow night?

My lovely boyfriend gave me my Christmas Present early this year, The B52's at the Enmore Theatre.



I'm excited becuase The B52's are probably hands down my most favourite band ever I have been obsessed with them since I was a child and in all honesty they have been one of the key groups that have shaped my taste both musically and aesthetically.





I mean look at it!  Mondrian Prints! , beehive hair!, soo much colour! so much fun! I'm so excited as the support acts are Mental as Anything (one of my favourite Australian Bands of all time!)



Oh how I love the lyrics!

Anyways with little notice I have no fricking idea what to wear if I had express courier from the U.S. I'd be wearing this


Tina dress: MonifC
 probably with some opaque black stockings and ankle boots

or this



Red bandage dress: Torrid
with a beehive and a arm full of chunky plastic bracelets

But alas I don't have time or money to make random colourful slutty purchases online and in all reality this is one super sold out show (they are even released lobby tickets) I need to plan my outfit around being comfortable, cool and being able to wear this without detection

Yes I am a trashbag, and whilst I don't really condone sneaking in alcohol to licenced venues, I aint losing my spot up the front for a drink not for this show so I'm going to be super prepared, and not miss a seond of the show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.