Recent Posts

06 June 2010

Outfit: what I wore when I was doing something this weekend, my memory is hazy


Kaftan: Got it at a vintage fair it's belted to make it look short and blousy
Leggings: ASOS Curve
Necklace: Diva
Glasses: Zenni Optical

Rawr! I'm all clad in kitschy cheap leopard print and I like it.

Got this floor length leopard Kaftan/ Mu-mu at a Vintage fair a month and a bit ago along with the best vintage bag ever and I had intended on hemming it and making the kaftan a tunic length mini dress/ top but now I really like it all super crazy blousy and the fringe as hideous as it is is growing on me.

Oh and the shoes are my beloved 100% leather kitten heels from Edward Meller they are super comfy I got them for an absolute song (under $100 AUD) and they are a size 42 and a roomy 42 at that.

P.S. thanks for the lovely comments about my legs, I cannot stand my legs in particular my calves (they are actually wider than my lover thigh) and it was lovely to hear and made me more confident of rocking my calves out some more

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fab! I love it!

http://blogtobealive.com

Nefertiti said...

Sauvage !

http://letempledeladeessenilunoah.blogspot.com/

Ally said...

Kiki! I am a fat New Zealand chick who is home sick in bed, and I just read through your whole blog - girl you funny! My one question is, why can't I follow this shiz on blogspot?

Miss Kiki said...

Blog to Be Alive & Nefertiti : thanks you guys are dolls!

Ally; Hey fellow Antipodean, Thank you for the lovely words and thinking I'm funny. Re: Blogspot I'll sort out that google friend connect thing later on (I don't use or have it on my site it because I think it sucks) but I find RSS works much better. but I'll work on it.

Unknown said...

As a huge lover of leopard... this outfit is AWESOME!!! Way to make that mumu work!!!

Post a Comment

.