Recent Posts

16 June 2010

Outfit: all hipster in her chunky gold chains and double denim, she looks like she is going to see live music and drink beer from big arse bottles and take photos for the street-press.

Chambray Shirt: Thrifted
Singlet/ Tank: um Kmart?
Denim Skirt: Thrifted
Headscarf: Thrifted
Necklace: Fake gold chain from craft shop
Glasses: Zenni Optical

I have been away, not going to apologise (that's how we spell it here is OZ)  for it cos I ain't done nothing wrong.
The Outfit.. ooh how I loves me this shirt on my way home from getting a Colonoscopy / Endoscopy Double bill procedure and still doped up I swung by an Op Shop and saw this giant Chambray shirt for $5.00 I know how lucky am I? I mean most people regret the things on the day they have randoms shoving shit up your arse but not I.

When I'm wearing it out and about people (jealous co-workers and friends) having been referring to it as my art smock (as untied it goes down to my knees) but I prefer to refer to it as "the gem I found after my colonoscopy"

Shit I need to sort out my bookshelves.

Oh and the necklace was half a metre of $3.00 per metre gold chain from Lincraft with a clasp added. It burns when I wear it but "beauty is pain" or some other generic quote about beauty.

5 comments:

definatalie said...

Like usual you're making me giggle but I hope you're okay after your procedure! (I call them THE OTHER END-OSCOPY)

Unknown said...

I fucking love you. Your blog always makes me laugh.

- Sarah
http://www.tabayag.com

J said...

I have an art smock too! I ordered it online thinking it was a shirt and when it arrived it was a dress with huge batwing-like sleeves. It's way too big. Sometimes I wear it over dresses but without belts and things sinching it in it looks truly bizarre, like I'm being eaten by some kind of ginormous denim parasite. So this just gave me an idea of what to do with it!
Love your blog. It's awesome.
- Jo

Eight For A Wish said...

Kiki, girl.. You crack me up, I actually laughed so hard when I read this..
That denim shirt looks awesome tied like that, and that chain suits you down to a t.

Devon xx
www.fat-nurse.com

Unknown said...

If it burns, it just means it's working...right?

:)

- Sarah @ Return to Sender

Post a Comment

.