Recent Posts

10 January 2010

Shit I want: Plus Sized Shit















But alas I am poor/ super poor for the forseeable future (I stupidly in my flu medication induced stupor purchased lots of iphone acessories on Ebay)

Any benefactors who wish to purcahse one or all of these lovely items for me, please leave a comment, especially the suit, I want to slip into that light up a cigarette and go all Marlene Dietrich on somebodys ass


Yeah just like stretch it out in MS paint and add an afro and that would be me.

2 comments:

Nefertiti said...

la deuxieme et derniere robes sont extra tops OO

bon dimanche ;O)

Anonymous said...

I ADORE both of those dresses. Unfortunately I am on the poor side of cash flow aswell as yourself :( I think you'd look amazing in the velvet suit, I really hope you manage to get hold of it.

Post a Comment

.