Recent Posts

06 January 2010

Hapy New Year!


Picture taken of Crowd at Field Day

I didn't got out on New Years Eve, I stayed at home happily watching Shaun Micallef and dreaming of our future life together and the variety of sex we would have, also I stayed at home in preparation for Field Day 2010 my first music festival for the Year.

You will most likely be seeing many more festival pictures over the next few weeks I have The Big Day Out In just over a fortnight, Good Vibrations in mid Februrary, and various Sydney festival shows over the next few weeks.


Gosh I love Sydney in Summer



What I Wore to Field Day, the knees down edition

Being a young hip thing into today's modern "electricified music" means I often like to these "electric artists" live in concert, but being a young hip thing means also I will have to contend with ten thousand other hip, young things in park, standing up for extended periods of time.

This is where my steel toe tradesmen boots come in handy, they are black which is as I have been told is this season "the new black" and also are comfortable to wear, slip resistant, waterproof, and with a steel toe it makes it much more pleasant when fake tanned, supre bandaid and fake wayfarer wearing skanks step on my feet to push themselves in front of me, also steel toe boots are brilliant at crushing cans to throw at the heads of said fake wayfarer wearing skanks when they sit on the shoulders of shirtless douches in front of me...

Or so I have been told


Anyway the Boots, the boots are standard traddie issue steel cap boots the chains and shit are a belt I got from Supre for $5 cut in half, they did the job they looked intimidating, I only had my Iphone with me so no complete outfit shots but my head looked like this



My Brother and I cam whoring in the crowd waiting for Lyrics Born.
Yes they are my new Karen Walker Sunglasses, I was stopped twice with offers of cash for them.

It was a great day, I love music festivals

2 comments:

cheeky rose said...

Hi Kiki, you remind me of an old friend, she made an impact where ever she went, and it was not her size that figured most but her personality. thank you

Frances said...

Ahh Sydney boys. I'm so used to their festival antics that all I thought when I saw the top picture was "Hey, they got those unitards from We Love Colors."

Post a Comment

.