Recent Posts

19 April 2010

Shit I Want: Australian Plus size: Dream Diva


Red One Shoulder dress with Bow, Strapless Printed Dress with Belt and Flower Applique detail Party Dress
all from Dream Diva

I've been jonesing for a party dress to faff about town in and to absorb all the cider that I spill onto myself when I faff about town. And so far only Dream Diva has been hitting the mark of suitably tasteful-yet-fun-flirty-without-showing-my-minge-style dresses that I have been in search for since forever.

Oh and If I'm going to buy me a dress I should get some thing to cover my arse


Sequinned Mesh Skirt, Black Straight Leg, Zipper Detailed Pants and Black Waist Tie Skirt
all still from Dream Diva

Oh and and it's not a plus-size shopping spree without showing you the traditional Plus Size Fug



Deep V Foil Print Top
, Centre Panel Halter Top
and Cross over Halter Top all Dream Diva

Not my bag, but there has to be a fat someone, somewhere that likes stupidly cut tops that cannot be worn with a bra or foil prints.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.