Recent Posts

07 April 2010

outfit : featuring my new Evans Breton


Jacket: Beth Ditto for Evans
Breton/ top: Evans
Jeans: Evans
Shoes : converse
Sunglasses : "Wonderland" 2007ish Karen Walker


Gosh I'm head to fricking toe in Evans today, I made a couple of purchases last week with my Ebay winnings in their 20% off sale, most important one is this Breton top, every year I always look for the perfect striped top
and I have amassed quite a collection now the latest purchase is still on the website can't link I'm writing this on an iPhone anyway it's good solid quality top and while traditional navy and white ain't my bag overall this is I know going to be my go to neutral top when I want appear responsible.

The jacket I wear to death, I bought it the first day the fucker went on sale and it hangs on the hat rack in the living room as it's always being worn. have been searching high and low for a backup one but nobody wants to get rid of them... sigh.

The sunglasses gotten on eBay for a song and postage and handling and I love them to death.

that's it oh and a new background it's my front gate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.