Recent Posts

13 April 2010

Outfit: I don't like it (a.k.a curse of the Elephant Scrotum dress)


Dress: oversized knit dress ASOS curve
cardigan: SARA
Stirrup Leggings: My Size
Boots: Evans
Scarf: Thrifted
satchel: crumpler laptop bag

The grey ASOS curve dress is shitting me royally, I bought it in the hope it would be a relaxed Australiab Autumn/ Winter suitable piece that would be super versatile and be business appropriate without sacrificing my true clusterfuckery style.

It has ended up being a giant weird grey t-shirt with the worlds most useless pockets that is too long for pants too short for a dress, looks shit when belted and looks shit when it's not. And the fabric density is comprable to 2 ply toilet paper.

But even though it looked shit I thought it might of been a trick of mirrors, a trick of lighting or a trick of digital photography so I wore it to work today, and well I'm writing this on my iPhone simply because I cannot hold back how dissapointed I am in this dress I look like an elephant scrotum (or what I imagine an elephant scrotum to look like)

I have no idea what to do with it I think it's going to get demoted to nightgown, it's not too small there is an acre of fabric hanging off the fucker when it's belted nor is too big ( I think) anyway I now know why they have been marked down in the clearance section of the ASOS website... le sigh


done via BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Um...I ADORE your blog. Your sarcasm makes me SO DAMN HAPPY! Adding you to my blog roll STAT!

Sarah @ http://www.tabayag.com

Post a Comment

.