Recent Posts

03 October 2010

Outfit: meh it's missing my legs and and blurry but it shows my new haircut

 Dress : ASOS Curve
Jacket: Beth Ditto 2009 collection
Sunglasses: Karen Walker: Sir Bookies in Clear 
Scarf: Found it on the street
On my legs are opaque stockings on my feet are in Evans flats (but you'll have to take my word for that)

Yeah not I got me a short back and sides y'know so I'm like Rhianna except without the autotune. so any opinions about my new do? eh like I care I can't re grow it in a hurry.

Oh yeah so also whilst I was buying gluten free hippy crap at the markets I got tapped on the shoulder by the fabulous Kelli Jean Drinkwater handing out pamphlets for this fab event  a couple of days after being told about it by the Awesome Frances I bit my tounge and was trying to be all cool but yeah I was all squealy on the inside she is soo hot in person. so yeah I'll be going... WILL YOU?

  Ooh and because everyone who reads a fashion blog likes to see a picture of the exact same thing but at a slightly different angle here's another photo. I look serious and according to my brother a touch haggard without my make-up on.

 

Ok these were really my brother fooling around taking photos before we went to the markets. but yeah it counts as a considered outfit blog post.

There's this thought amongst various sub cultures and groups in Australia that the size of the hoop of your earrings is directionally proportionate to how much of a slut you are (or how big your clacker is love). This thought really has driven me away from wearing hoop earrings, that and they always got tangled in my hair and my clothes and they just are so obvious but now with my new shorn do, I'm gonna be all about the earrings until I get injured trying to take a t-shirt off with them on.

I must say a most heartfelt thankyou for the responses, comments, repostings and tweets re: my last entry about City Chic and they have taken the time to answer. I'm trying to compose an eloquent and composed response but those are two qualities that I don't possess when it comes to issues such as these but it shall be up in a few days depending on my day to day life. I have actually been taking a blog holiday this last few weeks basically because it's nice to have a break so I havent' read a single thing that a blogger has posted (with the exception of the great story about the CityChic vs Jibri thing here on Axis of Fat ) so I have avoided all this Beth Ditto hullabaloo and whatever else has been happening on the interwebz, I plan on catching up tomorrow... or drinking and watching Invader Zim




9 comments:

definatalie said...

ISN'T KJD CRUSHABLE?!?!! Don't worry, Frances wet herself when we all met :P

Fat Aus said...

I really wanted to come up to Sydney for that Fierce Flesh event... but my car rego is due in October so I can't afford it. I'm so sad I'll miss out on seeing so many fierce fatties in one place.

And I like your dress girl! xx

Lynda said...

I vote for drinking and Zim!

Anonymous said...

I'm really considering going, it looks like such a great event.

Anonymous said...

"Don't worry, Frances wet herself when we all met."

In the dirty way. I was positively gushing. SHE IS SO HOT, I CAN'T BEAR IT. Have fun watching me lose all of my cool when we see her at Fierce Flesh.

deborah said...

i love your haircut!

Nekiah Torres said...

Love your hair and those glasses are insane! AWESOME! Kiah

Unknown said...

Everyone wants to fix their errors or issues related to Binance in accessible manner. Binance errors need proper assistance and to get accurate and genuine assistance you should get in touch with the experts at any time. The experts are active all day and night to assist you and they provide genuine solutions that are easy to use. The experts provide valuable services and you can trust their Binance customer support number 1-800-665-6722 as they are fully secure.

AQ InfoTech said...

Do you want to consider a Professional Makeup Artist for your marriage but have a limited budget? Is budget placing a barrier to your dream of looking exceptionally best in your marriage? Get the best Make-Up under your financial budget and make your dream come true by contacting Maryam Ahmadi the best Makeup Artist in Delhi. Being a reputed name in the cosmetic industry, she charges reasonable rates and makes you look beautiful throughout your wedding. Approach us and take an appointment prior to the time. We will serve you the best and you will be happy to avail our services.
Visit For More Detail-: http://maryamahmadi.info

Post a Comment

.