Recent Posts

14 September 2010

Outfit: Another Half Assed outfit post by your favourite half assed fatshion blogger

Glasses: Karen Walker (natch) 
T-shirt: Found it on the floor 
Necklace: Diva necklace and a bit of lincraft gold chain fused together
Bangles: they are giant friendship bracelets made out of cut up t-shirts
Jacket: Beth Ditto for Evans
Jeans: they also came from the floor (it's my favourite place for clothes) 


Brother and I were walking to the bus stop and he went "ooh graffiti! I'm taking a picture!" then I went "ooh shit I still have that blog thing take a photo of me so I can show complete stranger what I wore to the shops" then brother assumed that "Outfit blog" was a code for S&M dating website then I tried to correct him but I'm sure that he still is thinking S&M oh well (does anyone else think about M&Ms when someone talks about S&M?... anyone?) But look it's another tried and true fashion blog background and it makes my boring t-shirt and jeans look Gangsta Yo! (is that how you say it peeps) Actually the above photo is my most favourite photo of me for a very long time. Go Brother.

What the fuck is with that pose? Look I have a claw. I need to try harder at this to look more fashionable

Ooh look at my $6 sandals from Kmart I bought them to do this with but they are mighty comfy so I'll leave these for now and pimp another pair in the near future.





5 comments:

Nefertiti said...

j adore ton style !

http://letempledeladeessenilunoah.blogspot.com/

Fat Aus said...

"ooh shit I still have that blog thing take a photo of me so I can show complete stranger what I wore to the shops"

hahaha i love this.

Kathryn said...

s&m/m&m - lol. I'm getting a mental picture now of someone tied up naked and having m&ms thrown at them!

In yoga class, whenever they say downward dog, I think dagwood dog then I spend the rest of the class craving a dagwood dog and never achieve spiritual enlightenment.

Sleepydumpling said...

Can I tell you that instead of a claw, it looks like a wanky hand? Like you're about to make the wank sign at some douchebag passing by!

You're totally rockin' that outfit though!

Plus Size Clothing Australia said...

Shop the newest fashion in plus size clothing from https://www.lucyclothing.com.au/plussizeclothingaustralia . Shop dresses, jeans, tops, shoes then much more! Browse all our new styles in sizes

Post a Comment

.