Recent Posts

25 August 2010

Outfit: shit I forgot I had a blog so here's me without a decent nights sleep drinking crap coffee




Ooh look at that smokin steely gaze yes it's a generic lazy work outfit, T-shirt is black my slacks are black my jacket is black, my mother is black.

But my scarves... are wondrous bright things that help differentiate myself from the dirty Inner West Emo hipsters and the the Goths.

Today's outfit has two scarves tied together to make one longer scarf then the subsequently tied around my delicate bird like neck to shield me from the elements/ draw attention to my boobies/ catch crumbs.

How do you wear your scarves? are you like me and chuck on as many as you can?

Apologies for my delayed absence of late, my schedule has meant I'm pretty much contained to iPhone internet access on my commute. But again thank you for such lovely comments (seem to see them a week after they happen) they are the reason I get up in the morning that and an overwhelming urge to pee.

I also have started me a tumblr at http://whykikiwhy.tumblr.com if you need more whykikiwhy in your life.


- done via BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Sleepydumpling said...

I need to learn to wear my scarves better. I tend to either tie them in my hair or just tie them boring once.

Post a Comment

.