Recent Posts

30 July 2010

Outfit: Mothhole ridden cashmere is still cashmere especially when it fits and was only $3

Glasses: Zenni Optical
Necklace: Diva
Turtleneck: New Zealand cashmere (thrifted) 
Stockings: We love Colours
Skirt: Evans
Shoes: Rockport (thrifted) 

Not much to report it's winter it's coldish and it hasn't stopped fucking raining. I should be in Queensland at Splendour in the Grass right now but I'm not because I'm poor and need to save up my annual leave as I used it all up on lasts years festival and about ten other music festivals (yes I am quite the festival whore)

I love me the skivvy/ turtleneck thingy it's pure cashmere black and yeah it has a few holes but darning is so frickin easy to do and with black wool most of my half assed darning has disappeared into the garment.

Skirt is from Evans from a sale a while back, I got it and it was  too big and the lining kept on shitting me so I tore it out and  took it in to look more slutty because as we all know we should be using out natural gifts (like my spectacularrrr derrière ) and displaying them to their full potential in order to snag Mr Right (please don't tell my boyfriend that I'm out husband hunting at work)

I need to do something with my hair.

I need to do something with my lounge-room wall posters are not very grown up.

I need to grow up probably first.

3 comments:

Dollface said...

It's funny you say you need to change the wall posters, because I was just going to say I love this picture!! And the posters totally add to your badass pose

Cheers

Fat Aus said...

love the outfit girl! you look great.

Unknown said...

Hey, when you decide to grow up, I will, too. We can do it together.

Or never.

- S
http://www.tabayag.com

Post a Comment

.