Recent Posts

14 July 2010

Outfit: drawn together (aka what I wore to work and hastily sketched because I keep on forgetting to take photos of me in my outfits)


Elephant Scrotum Dress- ASOS curve.
Oversized Black cardigan: Kirrily Johnston LOVES Maxshop.
Red belt: got it out of a kinder surprise
Sheer stockings: left over from my Bank robbery days.
Combat boots: Payless
Hiking socks: the Hiking sock store.

I haven't been on the Internet much as blogging is something that takes valuable time that could be better utilized by myself downloading the entire series of Maude and being sick (it's winter here in the mystical land of OZ so everyone is a sniffle) and also as a "corporate whore" my John (that's corporate whorese for employer) requires me to attend to my job around five days a week.

Anyways I do have a lot of stuff to catch up on re the blog and lots of fabulous and hideous things to show you.

Now onto the outfit, I wore this yesterday to work and after yesterdays outing I formally demoted Scrotum dress down to nightie as it is formally a piece of shit. This is the only item of clothing i have bought that has doubled in size with every wear and is wider than it is long, the neck grew so wide that I had to pin it to my bra to wear. Even last night as I wore it as nightie it didn't stay on.

The cardigan however is uhmayzing! it's the Maxshop loves Kirrily Johnston empire cardigan dress that I hacked into just the overcoat, I bought it in a medium to large and it is MASSIVE, Tripod calls it my wizard cape as it hits the ground and It gives me a very Gandalfy/ Professor Snape feel to my ensembles this winter.

Oh and the combat boots, got these in a 50% off sale they aren't leather which usually a non negotiable criteria for my shoe choice but I have worn the fuckers at least three times a week since I bought them and I plan on buying more in leather I think next time.

That's all folks! there should be more self indulgent wank I mean more blog posts... very very soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you are back. No one else amuses me as much you. I want an elephant scrotum.

- Sarah @ Return to Sender

Jacqueline said...

As aforementioned, you had me at 'moist.'

But now that you've said elephant scrotum and then Professor Snape in a blog post, I'm pretty much in love.

Or at least, a big giant fan of your hilarious blog.

*This comment is not intended purely to prolong my life*.

Jacqui
(Fat in a Leotard)

Post a Comment

.