Recent Posts

08 January 2010

My Style Icons: International dolls of the world


I think it's a Kurdish doll (I was going to buy this one but the price gouging bastards at St Vincent De Pauls wanted $10 for this)

Some people gravitate towards The pages of Vogue, or celebrities or even other fashion blogs for style inspiration, not me however, I need look no further the gaudy baby faced dolls that you will find all over the world dressed in their national garb; their chubby cheeks remind me of me and their glazed over cold dead eyes remind me of me and their matted hair held on with hto glue reminds me of me


I know how frickin adorable are they , this one I beleive is Chinese,  well that's what google told me



Oh my fricking god I need to buy me rick rack in every colour imaginable... stat

I think I have found what my new collection will be, it's either this or sea glass

1 comments:

Nefertiti said...

superbe !

bon w end ;O)

Post a Comment

.