Recent Posts

29 November 2009

Not those bloody blue leggings again!






Dress: Thrush vintage via etsy
Leggings: Thrifted CKM
Cardigan: Best and Less
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace dunno?
Shoes: Beth Ditto for Evans

It's my personal mission to be so bright I do damage to your computer monitor.

Oh shit! I think there is a stain on them of my favourite dress! poobum!

I love this dress so much it's actually dare I say it my most item of clothing I have had in years, even with it's polkadots and garish colour




Double poobum it is a stain, anyone know how to get stains out of 70's polyester?

2 comments:

DarlingWife said...

I love that dress so much, I think if I saw you wearing it, I would mug you for it!

Miss Kiki said...

Lol I think that's a compliment , if I saw someone else wearing this dress I'd mug them just so I could have a spare, It's getting a right thrashing this summer I hope it will make it

Post a Comment

.